Lisa H
Lisa H
  • Chesterfield, MO
Asked on Apr 29, 2012

the same thing happened with this plant....

Helen DunbarKaren360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
+4

should it bloom?
the same thing happened with this plant, gardening
  • Amy Q

even this one will not bloom but add nice contrast to the landscape !

• Lisa H

I don't know if you can see it...bubt it has one stem on upper left that grew up instead of out and now has yellow flower on it....did it breed with the weeds? lol

• Lisa H

oooops....upper right!

It's hard to tell from the photo but it looks like a little sedum. Some of them bloom as well.

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

I agree with Douglas looks like a sedum to me. I think it is 'Angeline' Sedum. They have a yellow flower. It will spread well and turn a nice orangey color in the fall. It will stay with you year round.

• Karen

i have tons of this in my garden. I love it. Very easy care plant and yes, it is a sedum. It does get little flowers and you will find sprouts of it way far away from the original mound, but it spreads slowly so is controllable. Dos turn a pretty rust color in the fall..

• Helen Dunbar

It is sedum. Easy to start, just break off a piece and lay it on the dirt, in a few days it will be rooted and you can start It just about anywhere. I love this plant. Helen Dunbar