Never Water Your Garden Again

I'm terrible about remembering to water plants and therefore have never had a successful garden. My brother, however is an amazing gardener and took pity on me and my crispy dead plants. He created a garden for me using drip irrigation, a programmable watering timer, and lots of mulch...which means it pretty much takes care of itself. I am happy to report that it is flourishing and all I really have to do
never water your garden again, gardening, The completed garden though this was about a month ago and the plants are huge and flourishing now
The completed garden - though this was about a month ago and the plants are huge and flourishing now.
never water your garden again, gardening, My brother and son adding the PVC to connect the hose to the drip irrigation
My brother and son adding the PVC to connect the hose to the drip irrigation.
never water your garden again, gardening, The timer and filter
The timer (and filter).
never water your garden again, gardening, Drip tubing before being covered in mulch
Drip tubing before being covered in mulch.
never water your garden again, gardening, The before
The before
never water your garden again, gardening, The after
The after
Ashley @ Domestic Imperfection

• Stephen Andrew

This is awesome. I have a plant-killing sister who would love this, too!

• K

Mine is made with 3 50 ft soaker hoses on a 4 way timer. The fourth connection is free in case I need to hook a water hose for something. All I have to do is switch the levers each day so that the next one will water in the night. That way, each section gets 30 minutes of slow watering in the wee hours of the morning. So much easier than watering by hand. Kudos to your brother.