Jenny@birdsandsoap
Jenny@birdsandsoap
  • Nampa, ID

Give Dad the "Coolest" Father's Day Gift!

$50-100

For Father's Day this year, I built my husband a cooler stand to fit an insulated cooler. We love how it turned out. Its functional, fresh, and fun! See my blog for a DIY tutorial.
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, Best Dad ever
Best Dad ever!
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, This cooler stand is our new favorite patio accessory
This cooler stand is our new favorite patio accessory!
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, It began with a little cosmetic work on the cooler
It began with a little cosmetic work on the cooler.
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, nothing a hacksaw can t fix cooler is ready for a new home
Nothing a hacksaw can't fix - cooler is ready for a new home.
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, I built a frame from 1x2 s
I built a frame from 1x2's
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, The side frame gets assembled and my daughter paints
The side frame gets assembled - my daughter paints.
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, the kids want to help the cat needs petting It s a zoo around here
The kids want to help, the cat needs petting....It's a zoo around here!
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, ready for the final frame piece
Ready for the final frame piece.
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, Voila
Voila!
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, panels get filled in
Panels get filled in.
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, all the panels are nailed and glued in place
All the panels are nailed and glued in place.
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, I grouted some bottle caps into the front panel I love how it turned out
I grouted some bottle caps into the front panel. I love how it turned out.
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, This is a must Bottle opener right on the front
This is a must. Bottle opener right on the front.
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, I love the drain it is functional and adds so much character
I love the drain, it is functional and adds so much character.
give dad the coolest father s day gift, diy, how to, outdoor living, I also added a nice shelf so you have somewhere to set your glass when you need a refill
I also added a nice shelf so you have somewhere to set your glass when you need a refill.
Happy Father's Day!
Jenny@birdsandsoap

• Sylvia

I am inspired...too old to make one but I think its awesome.

• Blake Anderson

Nice job! Thanks for the inspiration. Also...Alaskan Amber in the picture!! My new favorite after visiting Juneau last year. :)