Organized Clutter
Organized Clutter
  • International Falls, MN

Update on Framed Flowers

One of my first spring posts this year was a framed lobelia plant hanging in a tree. It has filled out, and my yard has greened up. I also planted succulents in my red frame from last year.
Today.
Today.
Today.
Today.
Early May.
Early May.
Last year in a terra cotta pot.
Last year in a terra cotta pot.
This year with a small metal pail and Angelina sedum.
Organized Clutter

• Mary

Love the framed plant. How do you keep the frame from turning?

• Carolyn Noyer

Do you glue the pot to the frame or how do you make it stay there? Also, how do you keep the Fram from falling over?

• Phyllis

What holds the frame up in the garden??

• I did this last year and I loved it. However, the weather wasn't too nice for my frame. I tried to put some on it to help it withstand the weather, but I guess it was too late. What did you treat your frame to protect it from the elements? I would love to do this again. Janet

• M Elizabeth Jaramillo

muy bonito me gusta mucho esta bonita idea de enmarcar las materas con flores.

• Tori

Tried this two years ago after my clock hit the floor smashing to pieces 😞. I kept the framing and made this swapping out the flowers for the season. I attach them with clear fishing line.