Window Screen Cleaning Tip

How clean are your window or patio door screens?
window screen cleaning tip, cleaning tips, window treatments, windows
Have you ever cleaned them? I tumbled upon this way to clean screens totally by accident.
Have you met Toby? He is our Wheaten Terrier and sometimes ornery. He loves to sneak by me when I am unloading the dryer and snatch the dryer sheet and totally tear it to bits! Sometime ago he had a dryer sheet and was preparing to tear it up, and I happened to be deciding how to clean a patio door screen. I grabbed the dryer sheet from Toby and wiped it across the screen. OMGosh! I looked at the dryer sheet and it was filled with dirt.
Just wipe over the screen. No more trying to take off the screen to wash it or trying to vacuum the screen.
This is a first swipe over the screen.
This is the second swipe over the screen. I usually keep wiping until the dryer sheet has nothing more to clean.

• Dryer Sheet
Minnie's Milestones by Jonni

• Jody

Are they new unused dryer sheets or used dryer sheets?

• Leslie

Used dryer sheets also clean all the soap scum off shower doors like magic!

• Eri21602681

Where do you buy these sheets, please. Thank you.

• Carol

They are sold in every dollar store and grocery store with the laundry products.

• Mary Smith
    5 minutes ago

Are they toxic to cats? I would love to rub my cat with one if it would keep flies away from him . Has anyone done this, or have a suggestion. He is miserable every summer from fly stings