Chase the Star
Chase the Star
  • Yorba Linda, CA

#Subway Style #Baseball #Dresser for My #RedSox Fans {#Ikea Hack}

My husband and sons are HUGE Red Sox fans, so I updated the boy's old Ikea dresser to show off their team pride with fun subway style lettering! http://chasethestar.net/2013/06/red-sox-baseballdresser-ikea-hac.html
A fun update on a boring Ikea #dresser, #subway style lettering in their team's colors! #DIY #vintage
Looks great next to navy and grey! #subway #dresser #diy #baseball
The lettering overlaps the drawer ends for  more authenticity #subway #dresser #ikeahack #redsox
The lettering overlaps the drawer ends for more authenticity #subway #dresser #ikeahack #redsox
Chase the Star

• MissEm

@Barbara at Chase the Star , you have a very smart husband and son!! Of courrrse they love the Red Sox!!! LOL!! ;) And, I LOVE your dresser redo! And....so would MY dad and brother!!! =)

• Laura, Pet Scribbles

What a fantastic dresser Barbara! So....my first college apartment overlooked Fenway Park from our back windows. We could watch the games up on the roof of our building. (And did we fully appreciate it at the time? Nope. LOL)