{Basement Progress} Installing Mosaic Subway Tile Backsplash

I'm slowly making progress on our basement makeover. The other week I finished the PLANK WALL and just last weekend I added a mosaic subway tile backsplash to our bar.
The full step by step tile installation can be found on my blog, HERE.
When we first moved into our home the basement was dark and dated. The walls were covered in paneling and the only light were two large florescent ceiling lights. We knew we wanted to update the space and also add a small bar area, so we slowly tore everything out until we were down to the studs.
The bathroom was moved down a few feet to make room for a bar. The old bathroom sink became the new bar sink and new plumbing was ran for the bathroom.
To save money we used inexpensive wood cabinets from Lowe's that we stained and installed ourselves. We added granite counters and that's how it sat until I found time to install the backsplash.
You can find the full step by step tutorial for installing tile over on my blog, Little House of four. Just follow the link below!

Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Katie @ Little House of Four

• Int2363025
    Int2363025

Question? Why did you put a 4" granite backsplash and subway tile, also. The tile Is supposed to go down to the countertop....just wondering....

William

I love subway tile! The cabinets came out great! Love the color! The counter top complements the cabinets and tile. All blends together. Super choices. Great work!

• Hannah V
    Hannah V

Amazing! Yes I love the tile too. Looks like you have a fab space!