My Dining Room Redo With Reused Furnishings

This dinning room has been painted grey. All furnishings where purchased off a Craig's list or given to me. I painted the dining room chairs and recovered the seats in a black an white toille. I sprayed the candle holders, mirrors and frames silver. All garage sale items. The Lady in white was painted by me. The drapes, lamp, chandelier, rug and mirror over the mirrored chest are the only things new. The hutch and buffet where professionally painted. This room was the living room. and I switched rooms and love the results. I value opinions. Let me know what you think. Thank you.
This is my wall of art and mirrors. The Buffet from Craig's list
This is my dining room table and chairs. They where given to me. I painted the chairs and recovered the seats
The hutch from Craig's list white washed with silver accents by a terrific artist also found on Craig's list
The mirrored chest from Craig's list
This was bought from craig's list. I fell in love with the way it was painted. The artist refurbishes vintage pieces.
Mirrored chest
My painting
A gift from my dear friend

• VictoriaC

Beautiful. I Love the Colors...How much do you think that room cost to put together Carol~I don't need the specifics, but people are a budget like me, it helps with the ideas..IF you don't want to answer I understand. I THINK IT LOOKS GORGEOUS!

• B. Enne

very glam