An Inexpensive Kitchen Backsplash for about $1.99

$1.99

A vintage looking kitchen back splash for nearly next to nothing but the cost of a roll or two of aluminum foil a thrifty beautiful kitchen addition. For complete instructions view my blog at http://mrsblackstone.blogspot.com This is a very forgiving project ,if the foil rips just cut another piece and replace. Have fun with it!
Using regular tin foil ,a stencil and some other household items can create a beautiful vintage looking backsplash.
The stencil foil technique really pops once the light application of paint is applied in the last step,For full instructions for this project visit
an inexpensive kitchen backsplash, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design, tiling
Lisa@ Sweet Tea N' Salty Air

• Joy8819

I am a first time DIY'er. Would you please put more detailed instructions and repost? And, how do you clean it as foil is fragile? Thanx in advance for your help!

• Corri4ann

I have been to your link, or your blog and I cannot find the information on this aluminum foil backsplash. I know you repeated your blog's address, but still, I cannot find it. Help!