Juneolsen
Juneolsen
  • United Kingdom

Image Onto Canvas DIY

this is both a quick and easy method of getting an image onto canvas....and it cost less than $5.....Results have a wonderful vintage feel....
lovely vintage feel image- onto -canvas
lovely vintage feel image- onto -canvas
You need: canvas, acrylic gel medium, sponge and waterspray
spray image with water, cover canvas with a thick and even layer of gel medium. place image face down on canvas and smooth out any air bubbles...leave to dry overnight
the next day: soak image in water, then gently rub away the paper using your hands or a sponge...
Seal the canvas with a couple of layers of mod-podge  or varnish....
Seal the canvas with a couple of layers of mod-podge or varnish....
Juneolsen

• Juneolsen

thanks Marcy...

• Nancy Garland

Thank you so much for answering my question! I have a collage of photos, using your tutorial, drying right now. There is some available space where I can put fun embellishments, etc... I'm excited to see ow it turns out! It's a gift for my dad :)