Does anyone know how to clean a crystal chandelier?

I have an electrician coming to hang it & I want to clean it while it is eye level. It has been in storage for 4 years.

Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!

• Int2363025
    Int2363025

Before it is installed, take all the prisms , the glass cups etc. OFF and gently place in panty hose. Do this loosely, tie a knot in between a few pieces and place in dishwasher. Run through cycle . When dry replace in chandelier . Also, while dishwasher is running clean all parts that you couldn't remove. Quick, easy and sparkles . I restore chandeliers so, I use this method all the time...

• Dea
    Dea

There is a spray cleaner you can get at the H-Depot it will clean a chandelier where you hang it. I would say do it outside if you can then do touch up spots can be done inside. Westminster Abby was cleaning there chandeliers and they lower them and do every piece by hand. A day or more. for each one. I got to watch once.