Easy DIY Sticky Notepad Holders W/video

$10

Have you ever had to come up with a last minute gift for someone? I did! My daughter came home from school and said, "It's teacher appreciation week and tomorrow is the last day." Ack!! At first, I thought about heading to the store and buying something, but then I remembered that I had these little acrylic frames and a bunch of Post-It notes.

Watch the video above to see how to created this cute sticky notepad holder and how easy they were to do.

Here is a close up picture of the flexible sign holder by Deflecto that I used to hold the pen.

For more info and for the products used please visit my blog post link HERE.

• Deflecto  (amazon)
  • Post-Its  (amazon)

15 Perfectly Round Tables
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
Nadine Carlier

• Chris

What is the name of the glue you used and the item used hold pen. I couldn't make out the name on the video.

• Jewellmartin

I have an acrylic stand-up clipboard that would be perfect for this. I might keep a few thank you cards in the clip and the Post It Notes at the bottom. One thing would remind me of the other. And I never thought of attaching a pen. Thank you 😇
  • Cdo13305809

Would the post it note stay on if you just took off the back?
    • Nadine Carlier

Most likely not since the adhesive they use is repositionable so you can peel the papers off. It would stay until you tried to pull a post sheet off then the entire pad would come off too.
  • Sha21534487

How do you reuse after the stickies are all used?

• Jeanne

I agree that the written instructions would be very helpful and a clear list of all materials used. I would also like to know if small ceramic tile would work for a more professional design

• Nadine Carlier

Hello, I wrote this post 4 yrs ago. The platform was very different back then and products used were not allowed. However, in the description of my video has a list of the products with links but since I made it so long ago I dont know if what I used is still available or not. I’m sure the tile would work and would look great. I’m not a professional, I’m just a mom that shared something I made for my daughters teachers.

• Sonya

Wow-Jeanne I love the idea of the tile!