Old Coffee Table Becomes Game Table With Scoreboard

Lucky for me, our neighbor didn't sell an old coffee table at her garage sale. She moved it to the street, and I grabbed it. I decided it would be a great game table for our Florida room after it had a coat of paint and a chalkboard top. Read more about it here: http://the2seasons.com/2012/10/23/free-coffee-table-becomes-fab-game-table/
This is what it looked like when I found it on the street.
I selected a paint that matched the fabric on a nearby chair.  After two coats of paint, I applied two coats of chalkboard paint to the top.
I selected a paint that matched the fabric on a nearby chair. After two coats of paint, I applied two coats of chalkboard paint to the top.
After I conditioned the top, we put it to work.  We play games on it, and the top is where we keep score.
After I conditioned the top, we put it to work. We play games on it, and the top is where we keep score.
The 2 Seasons

• K

Great job! How did you apply the paint, with a brush, roller, foam brush or sprayer?

• Jan

inspiring---great job

• JT Studios

Beautiful color and even better it was free! Those are the best deals! I really love this!