What do you get when you take an old toothbrush holder and a Parmesan cheese jar and put them together?
You get a fun, easy DIY trash to treasure project.
Time: 2 HoursCost: $10Difficulty: Easy
I was about to throw away this inexpensive toothbrush holder (from IKEA) while cleaning my bathroom, when I got the idea. I'm always looking for items to use as a base on repurposed projects and thought this was perfect for a quick project. Inspiration and ideas can be found anytime, anywhere... even while cleaning your bathroom.
2. Paint the bottom of the holder, the lid of the jar and the cabinet knob with black semi-gloss spray paint.
3. Glue the bottom of the jar to the painted base.
4. Cut a circle from the decorative paper and adhere it to the top of the lid.
5. Glue knob onto the center of the lid.
6. Add chalkboard label to front of the jar.
Suggested materials for this project:
- Old jar
- Old knob