Ashley
Ashley
  • Raleigh, NC

From Our Boring Wall to Our Wood Planked WOW Wall!

$75

My wood planked wall that I would marry, if I could. It really does make a huge impact in our home. We finished this project in about 6 hours and that includes staining. This project only cost us about 75$. Soooo stoked at how it turned out. ** update, we completed this project over a year ago and it has held up really nicely. We get tons of complements on it. It makes me sad that we will be listing our
from our boring wall to our wood planked wow wall, diy, how to, living room ideas, painting, wall decor, woodworking projects
After...
After...
Before...Boring
Before...Boring
Ashley

• Shannon Moloney

What color and kind of stain did you use?

• Ashley

It was Cabot and the color was called Tannery. Ironically I think it's been discontinued because I cannot find it anywhere.