Charlotte S
Charlotte S
  • Denver, CO
Asked on Jun 13, 2013

Is there a recommendation for a good kitchen faucet?

Eleanor KaminskiCaroleCheryle Fuller
+9

Can anyone recommend a good (lasts 5+ yrs. and parts don't break) kitchen faucet?
  • Becky (J) P

I don't have any to recommend, but did you know that most faucets are warrantied and the company will send you a replacement part for a very minimal charge for shipping?

• JL Spring & Associates

I say "PLay it safe" and go with a MOEN faucet if possible and in a style you like. Durable and easy to replace worn washers etc! Hope this helps...I've used 'em all, sometimes saving a dime can cost a dollar! Best 2 U! JL

• Arrowhead Plumbing

Good Morning, there are three companies I would consider. Kohler, Moen and Delta. all three give lifetime warranties on parts

• B. Enne

@Arrowhead Plumbing I went through 2 Delta spray faucets...I have had cheaper ones last longer. After the 2nd time, I decided to change it all together.

• Houseworks Unlimited, Inc.

Arrowhead has the same 3 I would recommend. We've used the delta Leeland on several projects recently. The Brizo line is nice also.

• Core Plumbing San Diego

Hans Grohe...Well worth the extra cost. In San Diego, Moen, Delta and Price Pfister begin to fall apart at around 3 to 5 years. Kohler is somewhat more durable. Grohe and Hans Grohe (different companies) are much more durable.

• Bill Croley

In less than ten years we have purchased two Moen faucets for our kitchen.....both of them have stopped turning when I want to turn them because the faucet pulls out of the base. I hate them and intend to purchase something else. \

• Jan Loehr

Hands down I love my Grohe faucet. We have had it about 14 years now and it has performed flawlessly...the only problem with it was the pull out spray head rubber holes dried up & got clogged with normal use. I checked the paperwork and Grohe will replace parts free to the original owner as long as you live in the house! High quality faucet!

• Cheryle Fuller

I know what not to get! Any Home Depot store brand or Price Fister. Had to replace the same kitchen faucett about 4 times in 12 years.

• Carole

DELTA! Lifetime warranty! Enough said!

• Eleanor Kaminski

Delta had for 15 years.....didn't know about lifetime warranty.