Decor & More
Decor & More
  • Marietta, GA

DIY Burlap Flag Bunting

A super easy DIY for your Fourth of July (or Flag Day!) decor! All you need are small flags (removed from their poles), burlap cut into rectangles, Tacky Glue, and jute or twine. Press your burlap with one end folded over, adhere the flags to the burlap, and then glue rectangles to jute. Simple and cute! See the blog post for more details...
diy burlap flag bunting, crafts, patriotic decor ideas, seasonal holiday decor
Decor & More

• Donna Steeber

very patriotic, love it!

• Z

They are adorable. After reading your blog and seeing that you have an entire board dedicated to patriotic decor I figured you'd want to know that the union should always be in the upper left unless on a soldiers uniform where they wear it on their upper right sleeve. It's considered a place of honor. The union is then allowed to be on the upper right because it's "facing forward" or as it would be flying in the wind. I found this out when I was shocked to see the flag placement on my son's uniform before he was deployed to the Middle East. He filled me in on the reasoning.