Jackson
Jackson
  • Oviedo, FL

Any one know someone who can install a built in for my family room?

Pat4Real LindaArt Harding Construction Inc
+1

Similar to the photo, to go around my fireplace and TV... with shelves on the side.
any one know someone who can install a built in for my family room, shelving ideas
  • SawHorse.net

I would start with finding someone who can design it for you. Either find and designer or design/ build firm and they could help find resources to install and finish it. You can use the search button hometalk to find resources that are listed here. Take a look at their profiles/ answers and pick a company that you think will be a comfortable fit.

• Ihave a cabinet designer who could meet with you to design it and my company can build and install it. You can reach me at 407-467-4081

• 4Real Linda

You could try service pro. My mom uses them and interviewed a few and found best. You just need a carpenter. Have picture ready and it can be done. I'm not technically a carpenter and do build these in Baton Rouge. If u can get a few picks that may help incase it needs tweaking based on your wall and stud locations.

• Pat

We went to an unfinished furniture co. They designed, stained and installed the whole unit!!