• Hometalker
  • Oviedo, FL
Asked on May 3, 2012

Any one know someone who can install a built in for my family room?

Pat4Real LindaArt Harding Construction Inc


Similar to the photo, to go around my fireplace and TV... with shelves on the side.
any one know someone who can install a built in for my family room, shelving ideas
4 answers
  • SawHorse.net
    on May 4, 2012

    I would start with finding someone who can design it for you. Either find and designer or design/ build firm and they could help find resources to install and finish it. You can use the search button hometalk to find resources that are listed here. Take a look at their profiles/ answers and pick a company that you think will be a comfortable fit.

  • Ihave a cabinet designer who could meet with you to design it and my company can build and install it. You can reach me at 407-467-4081

  • 4Real Linda
    on Jan 28, 2015

    You could try service pro. My mom uses them and interviewed a few and found best. You just need a carpenter. Have picture ready and it can be done. I'm not technically a carpenter and do build these in Baton Rouge. If u can get a few picks that may help incase it needs tweaking based on your wall and stud locations.

  • Pat
    on Sep 22, 2016

    We went to an unfinished furniture co. They designed, stained and installed the whole unit!!

Your comment...