The Space Between
The Space Between
  • Key West, FL

I had so much fun taking two fugly canvases I bought at Goodwill and turning them into silhouettes of my pups.

I actually was able to just flip the canvases over to the white side and print photos of the dogs on my home printer, trace and paint outside the lines. No fancy cutting equipment required. http://www.thespacebetweenblog.net/2012/02/09/diy-canvas-silhouettes/ If you make your own I'd love to see them. Please feel free to share them on my facebook page!
i had so much fun taking two fugly canvases i bought at goodwill and turning them, home decor
The Space Between