Carol King-ricca
Carol King-ricca
  • Safety Harbor, FL

My Hobby is Miniature Dollhouses. This is My French Café.

would love to see more people get interested in minatures. I belong to a club now and this is my first project. What do you all think?
The start of my paris cafe
The start of my paris cafe
The inside
The inside
The finished cafe
The finished cafe
Closer shot
Closer shot
From the front
From the front
The side mural
The side mural
The top deck
The top deck

• Mish Volonino

Love it. Im a big fan of miniatures since i was a small child. my parents owned a dollhouse and miniature business. i just recently finished a tiny miniature trailer i purchased online. it was a little difficult because the instructions were in chinese but i improvised. Now I'm looking to purchase another miniature room to work on. Where did you get yours or did you build if from scratch?

• Mish Volonino

Love it. I too am a dollhouse and Miniature enthusiast. Are you on Instagram?
    • Carol King-ricca

So sorry haven't been on for a while.We are in the process of moving so my hobby is on hold. No I am not on Instagram at this time. Perhaps once We get settled I can do that. Thank you for your comments.

• Alorin

Beautiful! I'm obsessed with dollhouses. I make them and enjoy all aspects of designing and furnishing them. Thanks for sharing!

• Susan Mccarthy

The other problem for me is the room to store such projects. Where do you put them?