Miriam I
Miriam I
  • Hometalk Team
  • Houston, TX

Simple Things That Make You Smile Every Day

I bought this sign at Lucketts Market and lugged it all the way back from Virginia because I wanted to see it every day when I wake up. :) You know those simple things in your home that make you happy? :) I'd love to see yours! Share a picture on this thread.
simple things that make you smile every day, home decor
Miriam I

• I love this. I made a vision board box once. I painted it and pasted yoga poses, an entire Hafiz poem, leaves from outside, beautiful motivational words on it. It now serves as my jewelry box and I look at it every day. It warms my heart every time I look at it. Words are powerful.

• Miriam I

@BanglewoodCrafts By Tiff Hill That sounds like a craft straight from the heart. I know what you mean!

• Z

Great sign Miriam! It reminds me of my favorite saying "Every day is a gift from God." I have a portrait of my folks on the wall just to the right of my monitor. They are both gone now, Mum 18 and Daddy almost 12 years, but they were awesome parents so seeing their dear faces everyday is great encouragement to me.

• Miriam I

@Z that's so sweet. I like your favorite saying, too - that's a good one!