Window treatments for office.

+1
I found some fabric and some matching sheers. I draped the fabric over the rod and hung the sheers in the middle of the rod. I then had some green tie backs, so I placed them in each window holding the sheers back to let more light into the room. Just thought I would give people an idea for there window treatments.
window treatments for office, home decor, reupholster, window treatments
  • Marilyn Walsh Marilyn Walsh on Jun 14, 2013
    I had a situation in my guest bedroom where I wanted a sheer to match my drapes. So, I bought a third drape (they were layered) and used pinking scissors to cut the solid off and left the sheer to hang in the middle, it also had a sewn in valance and it looks spectacular...!!! Matches the drapes perfectly and people ask me where I got them. I say, quite coyly..."they cannot be bought"...!
  • Rana Saleh Rana Saleh on Jun 15, 2013
    You can use chiffon drape in the middle, but it should be one colour, I think it will be very nice with your side drapes
  • Louie Louie on Jun 16, 2013
    that is such a cool ideal, lov eit thanks Pamela.
  • Marcy Marcy on Jun 17, 2013
    I agree, very smart idea!