How to Grow 'Cut and Come Again' Salad Greens

$15

I am sharing this for all beginner gardeners who dream of growing a big container of delicious salad greens you can clip from every night for dinner - but don't know how to get started.
It really easy the easiest thing you can grow - indoors or outdoors - any time of year. Really!
I've provided full details including which seeds to get, what soil to use, how to care for them, how and when to start cutting and eating the salad greens, how to have a continual harvest... http://www.empressofdirt.net/growsaladgreens/
You can do this. It's easy, fresh, nutritious - and the best tasting salad greens you will ever have.
Can you tell I love it? Nothing makes me happier than hearing that I have encouraged a new gardener, so if you try this, please let me know!
You can grow salad greens indoors or outdoors any time of year. Yes, even beginner gardeners!
There are lots of choices - buy the single seed packs or just buy a Mesclun Mix (that's a variety of seeds mixed together).
You harvest and eat the young plants so it's fine to plant them close together in a container or garden bed. All the details are on my blog at empressofdirt.net

Empress of Dirt - Melissa

• Empress of Dirt - Melissa

@Organized Clutter I think this summer is running away from all of us! The good news is, greens planted in late summer do very well. There's still hope for us!

• Catherine Smith

Fresh salad greens and throw in some home grown maters, sooooooo good!

• Catherine Smith

@Empress of Dirt - Melissa I just had a mater sandwich, with homemade mayo. Yum, yum. I could probably have done without the bread......LOL