For Big Decks Like Mine the Size of Our Furniture Being Swallowed Up

All you do is paint and stack them to the height you want them to be. The only cost was the paint. I stacked them 3 high and with the coffee table it's 2 small pallets and one large pallet on top. Then we took some plywood and used the same kind of paint which is exterior house paint with rubber in it (@ Lowe's).
for big decks like mine , decks, diy, outdoor furniture, pallet, woodworking projects
Arrange them in the layout you want, in my case it ended up to be 10 ft x 9 ft, the coffee table can be a block type or layered like I have.
Use 2 x 4 and 2 x 6 for the back of the seat, I used a chop saw, my significant other made sure I was doing it right, and it was really easy.
After you measure and cut the wood use a nail gun to put it together and make sure you do it on a slant for comfort.
Next comes the painting, with all the pallets and the backing, this is the hardest part and it does take time and in my case it took awhile cause of the size of my deck, but well worth it.
Now your ready to get cushions and decorate
And this is the finished project
Yes this will sit quite a few people
Now my furniture fits my deck.
Comfy
Cozy!!!!!!!!!!! Taaaa Daaaa!!!! enjoy.

• Pallets  (Free from the back of a store)
  • Paint, exterior with rubber in it.  (Lowe's)
  • Wood screws to secure the back  (Had them at the house)