Where can I find wooden pallets in the Memphis area?

+16
I want to make some decorations for my home and I am having the hardest time finding wooden pallets.
q where can i find wooden pallets in the memphis area , pallet
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on May 16, 2016
    See if this helps you. www.repalletize.com/Memphis-free-pallets
  • MN Mom MN Mom on May 16, 2016
    Many companies and businesses offer them free if you ask. You can also check out a recycling center as many of them now put pallets aside knowing they are popular for crafts and building
  • Kathy Kathy on May 16, 2016
    I have heard that the pallets could harbor insects such as termites. Is this true?
  • You need to be careful which pallets you can get. Some are treated and not to safe to use in your home. Have you thought about just using cedar fence pickets? or even treated wood fence pickets? for less than $3 for 6' you do not have to worry about all the work to tear them apart. Just my 2 cents worth
  • Malinda Sutherland Malinda Sutherland on May 17, 2016
    The businesses I have called have contracts with other companies. As for the termites, I have found ways to pick the right pallets and then I seal them afterwards.
    I found a place in Jackson, TN that has them so thanks for all the help and the things I should remember!!
  • Lori Johansen Lori Johansen on May 17, 2016
    Our local Wal-Mart allows us to take any we wish, with exception of the painted blue ones.
  • Cindy Curtis Cindy Curtis on May 17, 2016
    get on a site called freecycle.com and join the one in your area it is all free and you can post on there you are looking for pallets. chances are very good to find some among a gold mine for other things you can't sell you either take offers or give it away everything that is posted is free. you would'nt believe the things I have gotten from there.
    You are very welcome hope you find everything you want.
  • Tam 15076171 Tam 15076171 on Jul 20, 2018

I go to a place that sells flooring they always have boxes of tile brought in on pallets check around back of the building they are usually just piled up or they have those great big dumpsters they dump them in. The way I started is I told them because had been digging stuff out of that dumpster there was stuff all around it so I offered to clean up around the dumpster 1 time real good and then pick up around it some each time i came after that anin exchange I would get to have whatever pallets I wanted they readily agreed.

• Mandie Mandie on Jul 20, 2018

They are always listed here on Craigslist. Or check with Home Depot. My son works at one and said that as long as people take the NON painted ones, they dont mind.

• Malinda Sutherland Malinda Sutherland on Jul 20, 2018
    Thank you!!!