Alaya
Alaya
  • Los Angeles, CA

Closet Organization for Little Girl's Room

It's so easy for kids toys to accumulate over time, TRUST ME I KNOW! I spent the day clearing out the clutter and junk in my daughter's closet. Using organizing systems, boxes, and bins I was able to clear the mess up!
Come check out the post for ideas on how you can organize a cluttered kids closet!
http://www.behindthebiggreendoor.com/2013/06/closet-organization-project-rhyans-room.html
A cubbie storage system is used to organize my daughter's books, movies, and toys.
My daughter is able to easily access her toys with this open shelving system.
A canvas drawer is used to hold her smaller toys such as barbies, electronics, and knick knacks.
Her initials hang between her top shelf and organizing system
The best way to keep thing organized and out of sight is with boxes and baskets. I love this hand painted box that was gifted to me.
On the other side of her closet her jackets are neatly hung
Alaya

• Jay Taylor

Such a sweet room! Getting organized itself a big challenge. Be sure you and your child work together, and let her or him be the decision-maker as much as possible so that your child will take ownership of the newly organized and clutter-free room. Put your child's favorite toys and games in easily accessible areas.

• Kellee Harmon

Where did you find the letters on the wall?