DIY Self Sticking Tile

New Bathroom floor
Step 1
I cleaned the floor with soap and water then went over it with Bleach and water. You can add primer but these tiles were pretty nice and very sticky. Started with this ugly Grey and white checkered floor that always looked dingy to me.
Step 2
Mix them up since they all have different shades to them, but I tell you we stood in lowes for over a hr. going thru all the tiles to get the ones with the least white, and the ones that matched the best. I started at the tub and worked back from there. See the paper, you will need to cut your tiles to fit around toilets etc. But they cut with a utility knife fairly easy.
Almost to the end. Make sure you test, and double check they fit before removing the paper because they won't come back up without breaking. You can use grout with these tiles also and I purchased some but changed my mind in the end.
All trimmed out around the toilet.
Got it cut as straight as I could considering the tub was not in there perfectly straight.
oops, looks like I got one a little darker then the rest.. Do you see it?
view from the other end.
All finished. I think it took 42 tiles or something like that. The tiles were $1.18 each. Plus knee pads, Putty knife, and grout, and sealant. But I returned the grout since I didn't use it. All in less then $100 bucks.

• Armstrong Crescendo 12-in x 12-in Groutable Cream Pearl Peel-and-Stick Stone Residential Vinyl Tile  (Lowes)
  • Sealant  (Lowes)