Easiest plants to keep in the house! Years ago a nursery place told me to put 2 TBSP of water on my orchids every 8 days

Easiest plants to keep in the house! Years ago a nursery place told me to put 2 TBSP of water on my orchids every 8 days or when their 'soil' is dry, they do not like to be wet. Just put them in a non-drafty area and indirect sunlight. I keep them all over my home now and they last forever and re-bloom for me. I even pot them in my bigger pots and put several in the same pot. I LOVE to give them as flower arrangements for special occasions or birthdays!
I have luck with Kroger's orchids priced from 9.99 to 19.99 and IKEA's orchids 9.99 to 17.99.
easiest plants to keep in the house years ago a nursery place told me to put 2 tbsp, flowers, home decor, Orchids over the fireplace
Orchids over the fireplace
easiest plants to keep in the house years ago a nursery place told me to put 2 tbsp, flowers, home decor, Orchids about to give me new blooms on kitchen table
Orchids about to give me new blooms on kitchen table
easiest plants to keep in the house years ago a nursery place told me to put 2 tbsp, flowers, home decor, Orchid in the Kitchen
Orchid in the Kitchen
easiest plants to keep in the house years ago a nursery place told me to put 2 tbsp, flowers, home decor, Orchids on the Foyer table
Orchids on the Foyer table
easiest plants to keep in the house years ago a nursery place told me to put 2 tbsp, flowers, home decor, Orchids in the Living Room
Orchids in the Living Room
easiest plants to keep in the house years ago a nursery place told me to put 2 tbsp, flowers, home decor, Orchid on living room buffet
Orchid on living room buffet
easiest plants to keep in the house years ago a nursery place told me to put 2 tbsp, flowers, home decor, Orchids in the Den
Orchids in the Den

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

2 of 87 comments
Next