EngineerMommy
EngineerMommy
  • Newark, NJ

Crib Rails Turned DIY Vertical Planter

Projects don’t come any easier than this! If you have an old set of crib rails and if you like vertical planters for your garden, I know exactly what you will be doing this afternoon. A little bit of spray paint and some S hooks go a long way in creating a gorgeous focal piece for your garden! And repurposing things around the house always feels good, doesn’t it?!
crib rails turned diy vertical planter, container gardening, crafts, gardening, outdoor furniture, repurposing upcycling
For this project, I started with a set of crib rails. When we converted my younger daughter’s crib to a toddler bed earlier this year, I had this piece that I could have thrown out…
I'm glad I kept it around because this project is one of my favorite ones to date!
For more pictures, details and inspiration, please visit the blog post below.

EngineerMommy

• Heather McKinney

You have given me the best idea to do with something! This "something" has been sitting in my barn, waiting for inspiration to strike!

• Clari Novik

I'm super interested in doing this, but quick question - how did you punch those holes in the metal? Did a regular paper hole puncher make those neat little holes?