Country Living Inspired Filament Bulb Candle Wraps

Got some leftover coffee or tea? Then I'll bet that you have all that you need to make these vintage-look candle wraps inspired by Country Living. You will find all instructions, including a link to the free graphics and a tutorial for aging paper, on my blog by clicking on the link at eh end of this post! They are fun, inexpensive and easy to make!
Fun, inexpensive and easy to make filament bulb candle wraps A link to free graphics is included.
Instructions for aging paper can also be found on my blog.
Love the vintage look! Full instructions are on my blog.
Love the vintage look! Full instructions are on my blog. Just click on the link at eh end of this post.
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

• I am so glad that you like them, Maxine, but I am sorry that you had problems! Mine are fine. I have used this method several times with no oil spots. The only thing I can think of is that the candles got warm somehow and melted a little. Are they in the sun? One solution might be to put some aluminum foil (slightly smaller than the wrap) under the candle wraps. I hope that helps!

• Maxine

Good idea Debbie I will try that