My iron plants aren't doing well. I posted about them at the end of winter, asking if I should dig them up and make them

+8
house plants. They were bought at Pike's in the fall and planted outside because the zone info said they'd do fine all winter. Even with the mild winter, they turned brown like you see here. I'd hoped they'd get better. They have put out some new growth, but they don't look good. I have 4 smallish plants. Should I dig them up and pot them for inside? And if so, should I cut off all of the leaves with brown on them? My front yard, where they live, is mostly shade, but does have short times during the day where there's some sun.
q my iron plants aren t doing well i posted about them at the end of winter asking if, gardening