DIY Potting Bench & Serving Table!

The Husband and I came up with this potting bench/serving table using things we had around the house...
I've had a potting bench/serving table on the B-List since March! On a rare Saturday between our A-List projects, we set out to use things we already had to make this cute little bench/table!
I had an old Singer sewing machine base w/ a slab of even older marble on top that I'd used as a potting bench for years. It wasn't ideal though, because the top was too small.
But building a little table around the marble top gave the potting bench just the right amount of room!
We added window boxes we weren't using and pretty hooks to give the piece some personality!
The arch was left over from The Husband's Arched Door project and worked nicely to give the bench/table some visual interest... Have you guys tried these Clinger Clips? They work great for holding all sizes of flower pots and saucers!
When we entertain in the spring,summer and fall, we put the drinks on the back deck. The potting bench is easily made into a nice place to serve drinks!
This was my kind of project! Quick Repurposing Double Duty!!!! Thanks for having a look my friends xo

Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
All Things Heart and Home