All Things Heart and Home
All Things Heart and Home
  • Marietta, GA

DIY Potting Bench & Serving Table!

The Husband and I came up with this potting bench/serving table using things we had around the house...
I've had a potting bench/serving table on the B-List since March! On a rare Saturday between our A-List projects, we set out to use things we already had to make this cute little bench/table!
I had an old Singer sewing machine base w/ a slab of even older marble on top that I'd used as a potting bench for years. It wasn't ideal though, because the top was too small.
But building a little table around the marble top gave the potting bench just the right amount of room!
We added window boxes we weren't using and pretty hooks to give the piece some personality!
The arch was left over from The Husband's Arched Door project and worked nicely to give the bench/table some visual interest... Have you guys tried these Clinger Clips? They work great for holding all sizes of flower pots and saucers!
When we entertain in the spring,summer and fall, we put the drinks on the back deck. The potting bench is easily made into a nice place to serve drinks!
diy potting bench serving table, diy, flowers, gardening, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture
This was my kind of project!
Quick
Repurposing
Double Duty!!!!
Thanks for having a look my friends xo
This was my kind of project! Quick Repurposing Double Duty!!!! Thanks for having a look my friends xo

All Things Heart and Home