Ribbon of a Different Color!

What's a girl to do when she needs yellow ribbon for a project, but she only has white? Well, grab a magic marker and COLOR it of course!!
ribbon of a different color, crafts, Using a permanent marker change the color of your ribbon
Using a permanent marker, change the color of your ribbon!
ribbon of a different color, crafts, Take a piece of white ribbon
Because I had white ribbon, that is what I started with. Obviously it is the best color to use when doing this. :)
ribbon of a different color, crafts, Using a permanent marker color both sides of the ribbon Let it dry
Using a permanent marker color both sides of the ribbon, making sure to have something under while you do it. Let it dry.
ribbon of a different color, crafts, Now you have a cute ribbon in the color you want
Make your new ribbon in to a bow. Now you have a cute ribbon in the color you want!!
ribbon of a different color, crafts, I used the ribbon on this bag see why I needed yellow
I used the ribbon on this bag, see why I needed yellow?
Check out my blog for more great ideas!
Mindi @ MyLove2Create.com