Tile that looks like hardwood-Do you have to grout?

I saw this tile that looks like hardwood in Lowes. Really nice looking product. Does anyone have experience with it and if so how do you handle grout (if at all)?
Tile with Hardwood Look

• The caulk sealer on those types of tiles have a small space and a rounded edge. The sealer flows into the gaps and creates the image of grout while sealing between the tiles. On the type that does not have any spaces between them, I would think any sealant will prevent them from butting tight and cause issues. You cannot seal under the edges of each tile to prevent any moisture from flowing under the tile while keeping the actual gap although tight not sealed. Water will stand between the tiny spaces along with skin cells and create a pretty good bio-hazard. Personally I would read the manufactures install instructions carefully and if they have a toll free hotline, I would touch base with them. Doing all this work by installing this product in an area that its not designed to be located in, even if the sales person said its ok, will do nothing but harm both your client and your rep if they end up tearing it out in a few years because of odors or mold issues. I find this happening all the time. I get calls from clients who put down click and lock flooring in their finished basement. The first thing out of their mouth was the install said it can be put directly onto cement floors. We put the plastic down etc. Then when you really read the install instructions you find that it says above ground use only. As much as your client likes this product, explain all the hazards and issues that arise or could arise out of using a product in an area its not designed to be installed in. But check the manufacture first as each product has their own specifications to install. Hope this helps. Bob

• Home Repair Tutor

Bob, thanks so much for the great reply. You really took the time to think the whole process through and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I will get in touch with the manufacture before I do any planning.