Decorchick!
Decorchick!
  • Houston, TX

Pink, Grey, and Gold Vintage Nursery Makeover

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to show off the nursery I created for my sweet girl. It took a while to finish this room because I changed my mind so many times and went in different directions with it. This is a budget friendly room using things I already had, and collecting treasures from antique stores, thrift stores and flea markets. And the best part about the room is that it doesn't have to be just for a baby. Take out the crib and this look would be lovely for a big kid and even an adult! I may just have to kick the baby out so I can move in this room :) Another favorite is the gallery wall in her room so come and see the other side of the room! Be sure and check out all of the details of the room with a complete source list in my blog post here: http://decorchick.com/nursery/
Vintage nursery with pink, grey and gold touches throughout.
Luxurious bedding paired with modern and vintage touches. A win win combo.
Decorchick!

• Soemiatie Kooymans

You have done a great job! Very nice and you're right you can easily change it into an older girls room. My girls are already grown up and I have grandchidren already but it is nice to see that they love to decorate for their children and the house as well. So I hope your little girl will show you her skills one day and you will be so proud :)

• Nancy

Stunning!