Phil
Phil
  • Tutorial Team
  • Ormond Beach, FL

Alright, You Can All Laugh, but I Had to. Hate Throwing Away Wood.

When I finally get a place to call my own, I am going to have a pond next to a tree with a goblin door. The over extending the pond as if it was meant to be there. I had left over wood just lying about, and I just wanted to throw something together. Please be honest. I can burn it if you say burn.
alright you can all laugh but i had to hate throwing away wood, diy, woodworking projects

• Betty Jeanne Sipes

Are there any plans?

• Phil

There is no plans, I just threw this together. Its all depending on how big you want to build it? I cut down 2 x 4's to 1/2" then I completed the box all the way around. I believe it was 9" long 1 1/2" x 1 11/2" (8 pieces)12" long 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" (4 pieces)This completes the boxThen just cut the remaining skids to fit to enclose. it was a lot of scrap wood.

• Phil

Thank you

• Lori

Burn it. NO, I'M KIDDING PHIL. It's cute and I would use it for a wood box when we go camping. I'd change the name of course, I'd call mine, WOOD. ;)