Art is beauty
Art is beauty
  • Jenison, MI

Come Check Out the French "eau De Lavande" Coffee Table Makeover! #diy #french #vintage #furniture

I finally had inspiration strike..(like the lightning that killed my internet) and finished a coffee table that I had been struggling with. I painted it with 2 types of chalk paints and used a Maison De Stencils French stencil on the top to turn it into a piece of vintage Frenchy Goodness~ Head on over to see the full reveal.
my finished French Eau de lavande vintage coffee table
the horrible beat up coffee table that has been sitting while I figured out what I wanted to do with it!
looking better already with a couple coats of chalk paint
come check out the french eau de lavande coffee table makeover diy french, chalk paint, painted furniture
Art is beauty