Megan Aubrey
Megan Aubrey
  • Forest, VA

Ikea Bathroom Makeover

After a spontaneous trip to Ikea, we came home with a complete bathroom makeover...not what we went for but always good to have. We still have some work to do with the paint color and little accessories but we are loving the bright colors.
Our goods and color palette.
Our goods and color palette.
A look into the bathroom with its pretty updated colors!
Lots of color. To keep the curtain (which was already in the bathroom from our previous décor) or not to keep the curtain?
I just love this shower curtain!
I just love this shower curtain!
A fun towel always helps a bathroom too.
Megan Aubrey

• Inga H

I love Ikea too and I love the colours! Here in the States almost everyone uses gray, no wonder there so many depressed people around... So nice to see that someone is not a gray colour fan (like me)! The only thing I'd change is your window curtain, the colour is nice but the pattern clashes a bit with the rest of the room, IMHO

• Megan Aubrey

@Inga H Ikea is the best! I've also thought about changing the window curtain. I bought it to go with the previous shower curtain. I liked how the green still went with the room but I agree that the patterns may not be the best. I am just keeping it until I find something else that works! Thanks for your thoughts!

• Inga H

you are really welcome! And you've done a great job :-)