Olivia's Princess Room

Was over the moon to do my first Girl's room!! My client's daughter wanted a little girl's princess room and of course purple and pink were the perfect choices. Whew can't believe it is finally done. What a crazy experience, I am so proud of the hard work put into it but the real reward was how Olivia's face lit up when she saw it for the first time.
Here is the before picture.... now that's pink!!
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
And the after....
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
So many people thought the walls were wallpaper but it is actually a stencil-
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
that crazy wall took me 15 hours to complete. Half way through I thought what the heck have I gotten myself into. I have stenciled before but this was a job all to itself! Needless to say, I was very glad it was over!!
The stencil is from Royal Design Studio called Elegancia Allover Stencil.
The wall color is Sherwin Williams Dimintive Pink (SW 6588) and the stencil cream from Royal Design Studio is three parts Pearl Oyster, one part Frosted Lilac.
Here are some additional projects I did for the room....
I found some perfect side tables to complete the princess room decor at a little place called 1905 Emporium in Richmond, IL here is the before shot...........
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
and the after
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
The paint is Annie Sloan Old White, and I used part of the stencil i used on the wall. The stencil cream was the same I used on the wall - three parts Pearl Oyster to one part Frosted Lilac.
And here is an antique bench I found at an antique store... I completely ripped out the old springs and stuffing and started over..
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
Here is the after picture...
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
I painted this old chair with Annie Slone Old White distressed, waxed and then reupholstered it with some fabric from Hobby Lobby.
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
And the after
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
Here's the closet before...
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
And after
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
The room was a lot of work but soooooooo much fun!!
favoriteroom, bedroom ideas, home decor
Lynda Lencioni Hamilton Ohsoshabby

• Penny

ask the author isn't working for me, so i will ask here...where did you find the bedding?

• Mahwish Mian Umair

the stencil is amazing... did you frame them after. What is the size of the stencils
  • Mahwish Mian Umair

the stencils look amazing!!! Did you frame them after? What size frame did you use? How big are the stencils

• Belinda Castagna

Be very proud of yoursefl Could not believe you stenciled this room yourself. Great job. It takes my breath away. So very pretty.

• Jessie

Breathtakingly beautiful!