KMS Woodworks
KMS Woodworks
  • Nederland, CO

Fairy Log Cabin is Complete

These are the "night time" shots showing the cabin's self contained LED lighting. I built this cabin from a kit and my partner completed all of the interior and exterior "decorations"
The Exterior shot is illuminated with 4 unique light sources, and the time exposure shot is about 30 seconds long. The four light sources are:
1 reduced ambient light from our stained glass table lamp across the living
Outside
Outside
bedside
bedside
stove side
stove side
KMS Woodworks

• Rita Botha

I don't even want to ask how long this took you to complete!!!! It is beyond stunning and I love, love, love it! What size is your cabin? I have been converting a small part of my garden to a fairy garden and other than a couple of bought fairies I had, I have hand-made everything, so I have admiration for what you've done. Would love to see more of your work.

• Rory McBean

Love this! I am currently working on a fairie garden with a mix of houses I am making, as well as store bought (Michael's and Joanne Fabric's). This has inspired me with new ideas. Thank you!