Neighbors vines

+4
The neighbors son cut all the trees down between our yards. He never cleaned it up which left the area to mulch and not be cleaned up in the last few years. Now, the wild grape vines (not pictured) and other things are out of control. The tendrils are sliding over the fence like something from the movie Jumanaji killing everything it can strangle on my side of the fence. So much for the evergreen hedge I started so I don't have to look at it. I chop and push it back but it just keeps coming back to my side. Any ideas on what to do to get to stop coming to my yard without cleaning up their yard (again) for them
neighbors vines, gardening, landscape, We are actually replacing this section of fence and will be tearing this one down to the roots The harder section I couldn t get pics of
We are actually replacing this section of fence and will be tearing this one down to the roots. The harder section I couldn't get pics of
neighbors vines, gardening, landscape, This stuff wraps around the trees and strangles it out but hasn t hurt the other vines
This stuff wraps around the trees and strangles it out, but hasn't hurt the other vines