Bathroom Makeover

This small bathroom that my two kids shared, was in desperate needed of attention. But, it had to be a makeover, I was not planning on changing major things. Bathtub, vanity, faucet, and counter had to stay. The main change had to be cosmetic, since it was still a pretty good functioning bath.
I began by updating the vanity with some left over paint from other projects plus some shelves.
Next, the bathtub got a special treatment with a cover. A shallow shelf behind the door, paint, and accessories helped giving this bath a total new look. I did all the projects myself and you can do it too!
Check the complete makeover at my blog right here: http://www.remodelandolacasa.com/2012/05/bathroom-makeover.html
My kids new bathroom
The "new" vanity
Before and After
Vanity before and after

30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
Remodelando la Casa - Cristina

• Arlene Ellerbrock

I bet you added those feet to the vanity after taking the doors off. I loved your idea. I made fake feet for my vanity using some molding from Lowes, and painting them same color as well. I have a mobile home, and of course, the piping for water and drains comes up through the floors and not the walls (hence can't put in one of the new fancy vanities on legs) so my mock legs was a compromise. I loved the way yours came out, and I love the open shelves as well as the baskets. NICE!

• Ida9464

This change is lovely. I appreciate the fact that it’s not overdone and it’s not farmhouse distressed white. I hope to use some of your ideas in my tiny 1998 RV bathroom which is horrendous(carpeted with carpet covering the entire tub wall, I kid you not). Really superb job👍🏼