Garden Pepper Spray. An All Natural Alternative To Insecticides.

30-45 Minutes

I posted a question earlier about a problem I had with burnt/brown looking spots and holes in my red bell pepper plant's leaves. One response mentioned making an all natural alternative to insecticides. I decided to try this out and this is how I did it. ~Ben N.
1) We took some of our previously dried assorted peppers and crushed them up in a bag. Jalapeño, cayenne and other peppers.
2) After crushing up the peppers, dump them into a boiling pot of water.
3) After boiling the crushed up peppers for maybe 15-20 minutes, pour the solution into a bowl and strain out the crushed peppers. We used a paper towel because it was handy. Put it over the bowl and pour slowly.
4) A funnel makes pouring the pepper solution into the spray bottle much easier.
5) We added a few extra peppers into the bottle for good luck.
6) Finally, spray a test area before spraying the whole plant. We will keep you posted on how it works.
We took some of our previously dried assorted peppers and crushed them up in a bag. Jalapeño, cayenne and other peppers.
After crushing up the peppers, dump them into a boiling pot of water.
After boiling the crushed up peppers for maybe 15-20 minutes, pour the solution into a bowl and strain out the crushed peppers. We used a paper towel because it was handy. Put it over the bowl and pour slowly.
A funnel makes pouring the pepper solution into the spray bottle much easier.
We added a few extra peppers into the bottle for good luck.
Finally, spray a test area before spraying the whole plant. We will keep you posted on how it works.

3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom

• Patsy Bullock
    Patsy Bullock

What if you don't have dried peppers. Could you use red pepper flakes.

• Kay Love-Wood
    Kay Love-Wood

Seem to remember reading something like this before. I also thought you had to have like something else to make it stick to the plant???