Christie J
Christie J
  • Oceanside, CA

Our "Toy Garden"!

My neighbor and I call this our "Toy Garden". We spend day after day walking the beach for sea glass and unique shells. After noticing all the beach toys, flip flops, plastic and trash left littering our beaches, we started bringing extra bags with us and picked up as much as we could find and carry in one trip. Not knowing what to do with all the colorful toys and flip flops, we decided to build a Toy Wall and one thing led to another! We love our place so much and so does everyone who comes over to visit. It's such a happy, colorful place now that we have painted all the chairs!
our toy garden, decks, fences, outdoor living

• Virginia Carver Miragliotta

Does the paint come off the plastic chairs and what kind paint to use?

• Han6019285

What kind of paint do u use

• Cynthia

I spray painted mine last year.

• Lit5869306

Rust-oleum Universal All Surface is a good choice for plastics, comes in many great colors. I think it's Krylon that makes a 'Fusion' paint for priming plastic. I have just discovered the wonders of spray paint and I am loving it!

• Bet6637847

Love the sray paint. I had my teen age grandkids help and they loved it! We sprayed a wood glider swind every board a different color. And they did the swing set all colors. Just loved it had a great time

• Paula Pittinger McNeely

luv your idea. if you turn the flip-flops so the toes are pointed down you can stick small flower pots in them