Tanya Peterson Felsheim
Tanya Peterson Felsheim
  • Grants Pass, OR

A Photo of My Junk Pile

I have lovingly called this my junkpile for several years it was the very first thing I did to start on such a huge task as my back yard. I just threw some allysum seeds in this week to see if I can get them to grown...added some more dirt... but overall it is what it is...a junkpile that I love...its right next to our bbq area and adds loads of interest to a normally ugly spot.
Most of the stuff just collected over the years...been trying to get some spreading things to fill in but the steppables etc don't like this and other things want to overtake...so we'll see how the alyssum does.
Tanya Peterson Felsheim

• Julie Moyna

One table. Look at the awesome lamps underneath!

a photo of my junk pile, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling
  • Lisa Cuddy

Try creeping thyme. It fills in nicely relatively quickly. It might not be called creeping thyme. It might just be thyme. I planted one plant this spring and it's really spreading. I love it. If you get the right variety it stays short and when you walk on it , it smells nice.