Flower Arranging, in the Yard and in a Vase

This time of year I find it especially easy to keep fresh flowers in the house. I'm often able to cut a few from my yard and then buy the rest at the market. Read more...http://gardenhomeandparty.com/2013/03/20/home-garden-flower-arranging-in-a-vase-or-in-the-garden/ decor
flower arranging in the yard and in a vase, flowers, gardening, home decor, outdoor living
Karen @Garden, Home & Party

• Carole

Karen, I wish I had a digital camera back then, I could have posted some photos for you to see what we produced in class. I did take lots of pictures, but they were with a standard camera and film. It is nice to look back on it. We did one arrangement with Australian Native flowers, one arrangement which contained quince, another which had pink lillies and willow and succulents in it - they were many and varied.

• Karen @Garden, Home & Party

How fun. Thank goodness for smart phone camera capability today. :D