From Trash to Treasure, Remaking a Teapot

I love transforming thrift shop finds to something useful for the garden or home. I bought this teapot for 50 cents, how could I lose?
I am just not into decoupage. I like colour and lots of it. Hmmm.... what to do?
I started by painting the teapot green. Then I added some purple stripes to jazz it up.
A small mason jar became the vase that fit inside just perfectly. Love the flower spout, don't you?
I filled it with small flowers in contrasting colours. I love it so much its going to garden club with me tonight. This could go outside or inside wherever colour is needed.
Deltagardener