Two Pieces of Furniture From One, Do You Like It?

My son needed a vanity for his laundry room. I had a dresser than was too tall, so I cut it in two, added new legs to make it just the right height, then I decorated it up a little with vinyl that I cut with my silhouette. As it turns out it is too wide for the space, so I think it will just be a sideboard.
With the left over drawer and legs I added a new top and some foam and fabric to make a bench with storage. Two pieces from one!

Everything Red For Canada Day
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
MacGIRLver

• Lisa
    Lisa

Who does this?? It’s BRILLIANT!!!

• Todd Crowley
    Todd Crowley

How did you create the new legs and support framework under the detached top section. Did you use a stencil for the front of the top section?

It's beautiful! Unbelievable creativity!

• Michelle Estrada
    Michelle Estrada

May I ask how you cut such a large image to transfer and how you made the base\feet? And.... how you cut it in half?? I’m in awe, and have so many challenged pieces of furniture to work on .. would love to try this on a few! Thank you 😊

• Cecilia Murphy
    Cecilia Murphy

I love this!!! I’m going to try it. Just found a discarded dresser on the side of the road. 😊

• GeorgiaBulldogsFan
    GeorgiaBulldogsFan

Wow, this is absolutely amazing! I’m impressed that you dared to cut this dresser in half! I’m going to be on the lookout for a small dresser to do this. Wonderful idea! Terrific job!