Two Pieces of Furniture From One, Do You Like It?

My son needed a vanity for his laundry room. I had a dresser than was too tall, so I cut it in two, added new legs to make it just the right height, then I decorated it up a little with vinyl that I cut with my silhouette. As it turns out it is too wide for the space, so I think it will just be a sideboard.
With the left over drawer and legs I added a new top and some foam and fabric to make a bench with storage. Two pieces from one!

21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
15 Memorial Day Crafts
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
MacGIRLver

• Lisa
    Lisa

Who does this?? It’s BRILLIANT!!!

• Todd Crowley
    Todd Crowley

How did you create the new legs and support framework under the detached top section. Did you use a stencil for the front of the top section?

It's beautiful! Unbelievable creativity!

• Michelle Estrada
    Michelle Estrada

May I ask how you cut such a large image to transfer and how you made the base\feet? And.... how you cut it in half?? I’m in awe, and have so many challenged pieces of furniture to work on .. would love to try this on a few! Thank you 😊

• Lisa
    Lisa

I would like to do this to use in a bedroom I'm painting and doing a coastal decor! Could you do a more detailed post to share the steps for transforming this dresser into two gorgeous pieces!

• Linda Brown
    Linda Brown

Absolutely stunning! I love the detail on the dresser and the seat cover and the stool looks very thick and comfortable. You nailed it!