Two Pieces of Furniture From One, Do You Like It?

My son needed a vanity for his laundry room. I had a dresser than was too tall, so I cut it in two, added new legs to make it just the right height, then I decorated it up a little with vinyl that I cut with my silhouette. As it turns out it is too wide for the space, so I think it will just be a sideboard.
With the left over drawer and legs I added a new top and some foam and fabric to make a bench with storage. Two pieces from one!

Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
MacGIRLver

• Lisa

Who does this?? It’s BRILLIANT!!!

• Todd Crowley

How did you create the new legs and support framework under the detached top section. Did you use a stencil for the front of the top section?

It's beautiful! Unbelievable creativity!

• Michelle Estrada

May I ask how you cut such a large image to transfer and how you made the base\feet? And.... how you cut it in half?? I’m in awe, and have so many challenged pieces of furniture to work on .. would love to try this on a few! Thank you 😊

• Johanne Palange

You are brilliant. I love it. I want to be as good as you. I want to go on gushing. I can't say enough nice things about it. Not only have you found a great way to create 2 birds from one stone, as it were, but your execution is beautiful.

• Lisa

I would like to do this to use in a bedroom I'm painting and doing a coastal decor! Could you do a more detailed post to share the steps for transforming this dresser into two gorgeous pieces!