Beth S
Beth S
  • Indianapolis, IN

Can anyone identify this stemware? I have had it for years.

Beth SLeslie DKathy R
+12

Crystal stemware
Crystal stemware
crystal stemware detail of etching
crystal stemware detail of etching
Crystal stemware detail of stem
Crystal stemware detail of stem
  • Melissa G

Have you tried looking for this pattern on replacements.com?

• HouseFixer.info

I agree with Melissa, try replacements.com.

• Beth S

I tried replacements.com, but without any way to know who made it I have had no luck.

• HouseFixer.info

You may want to call them or send them your photos. As they can likely figure out who made your stemware.

• Kathy R

Having gobs of crystal myself there should be a makers mark on it. It will be very faint on the bottom, sorta etched in the glass. Try going outside with a magnifier glass and look for it.

• Beth S

Thanks all, Replacement.com did identify it, but have none in stock currently.

• Leslie D

Check ebay. If you're looking for value or to buy additional pieces of this pattern, you will pay about 1/5th of what replacements.com charges.

• Denise M

Princess House I believe.

• Fran

I agree, look like Princess House's design. Their parent co. is/was Anchor- Hawking.

• Kathy R

Did you say this was crystal? There is a "Heritage , Princess House" pattern that is crystal but this isnt it. What did they say it was?

• Beth S

Kathy, Replacement.com only sent me a photo which is exactly the same as mine, but they just said unknown maker and gave me a stock number, although they don't have it in stock. They did not quote me a price. I went to Princess House web site, but could not find it there. I did see the heritage pattern. Close, but not it.

• Fran

I just pulled up PrincesHouse website. It doesn't look like the one they show.

• Kathy R

Good luck.

• Leslie D

Ebay also has community boards. From the home page, click "community" at the top, then choose "discussion forums". There is a pottery, glass, ceramics" group. . If you join and post the picture, someone there will be able to tell you exactly what it is. Good luck!

• Beth S

Thanks Leslie D